Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Family

The big weekend is almost here. As I have been preparing, I realized that the last time my entire family was all together was more than 12 years ago. I usually try to go back to El Salvador every two to three years but it has never worked out for all of us to be together. I see my parents more often than that since they will make the trip to CA to visit me. This is the BIG weekend. My sister Cristy, my older brother Billy, and my younger brother Tony (not pictured) will all be here. So will Marco my youngest brother and my Step-Mom Maria del Carmen. So we are taking a huge family picture, both families (pre- and post my parents' divorce) together for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. When you get a chance, your devoted fans would love to see photos and hear your impressions on your special day.

    ReplyDelete