Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Graduation from Nursing School

A week before graduation Thomas and I attended a Holiday dinner. We were all smiles because RN school was officially over.

On December 18, 2011 I marched up the stage with my nursing school colleagues to participate in our pinning ceremony. It was a nice event attended by my close family and friends.


We had a chance to thank those that helped us in the last two years. RN school has been the hardest thing I have ever done. Thanks goes to EVERYONE in my life, especially because I haven't been very present in my relationships. There were so many family dinners I missed, birthdays I forgot, meetings I didn't attend and conversations I was too tired to have. Awful, I know.


It was a happy moment to stand there on stage. I kept thinking..."This is it, I did it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment