Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kayla went home today

but yesterday we spent the afternoon at my friend Jessica's house and later at the park.

She fed the horse.



She met the turkeys.

Picked carrots.

Counted the chickens.

Started to count the sunflowers but...

Dared Jessica and I to a green bean picking contest.


We had purchased a sailboat at the salvation army. Thomas helped her build it and I encouraged her to decorate it.
So we headed to the park to set it free at the lake. She had big sailboat dreams.

Her great expectations were crushed when the boat sank.

The cool thing about kids is they get over it really quickly.


After 20 minutes of playing tag with Thomas we headed home.


So, today I am heart broken. She is gone and I already miss her so much.
My little girl.... you will always be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment