Monday, October 10, 2011

Photoberfest Week 2: Kids



Happy dance, happy dance!
I won "honorable mention" (scroll down to October 8th entry) for our purple potato photo over at Photoberfest. The consideration is a true honor for this hobby photographer. The picture got me a free copy of Katie Evan's e-book The Key To Taking Pictures Like A Photographer. Wow, how serendipitous, I was just rambling about my photography.

This week I am submitting three photos of... KIDS!

This little guy was attending last years Vineman Triathlon event here in Northern CA with his father. I was standing at the corner waiting for some of the pro's to get out of the swim-bike transition area. Of course I look down to see him walking around at his dad's feet and then he bent down to pick something up and well I had to take a picture of him. Sorry little man but you are too cute.
PHOTO #1

This is Miss Fifi and she is adorable. We were out on a cool morning playing in the park. She is all smiles.
PHOTO #2

We were up early watching my husband Thomas and my brother-in-law run a marathon in Healdsburg. Maya was up early with us. While we waited we thought it would be a good idea to stop and get some coffee and muffins. Between the counter and the table Maya cried because she wanted her muffin now. I caught her with mouth full of crumbs and tears in her eyes but happy. PHOTO #3

You can see why she really wanted that muffin, can't blame a girl for knowing what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment