Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finished!

So a few posts ago I gave myself a hard time for not finishing some knitting projects. Well I haven't made huge progress on my socks but I did free up some of my knitting needles.

This beautiful and easy lace pattern is made with three hanks of KidLin in crispy white. Seascape by Kieran Foley can be found on Knitty.com in their Summer 2008 issue. Yes the pattern is free. Yes, this is my wedding shawl.





Another cool find on Knitty is this pattern. Cozy by Danielle Schoonover was part of their Fall 2004 issue. Started this project over three years ago so I don't remember how much yarn I used. It was my first time knitting lace and would recommend this eight row repeat lace pattern to any beginner. I knitted it up in Jezebel (#696) by SWTC. It took me so long to finish because I got tired of knitting the same eight rows over and over again and the thin yarn meant very little progress. I wish someone would have warned me, but it is done. Love the color and love how it drapes.



Took this shot as I am doing my last minute mirror check before leaving the house. Yeah, yeah cute, it works I can face the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment