Thursday, September 2, 2010

Room for improvement

Thomas and I are just not into taking pictures of ourselves. As a result when we need one we have to call friends and family to ask if they have captured us on film and then my next question is "Is it any good?"
See for yourself.
In an effort to remember the moment. This picture was taken by a friend after the Foundation Awards Ceremony at SRJC this last August. I am eternally grateful to have received some scholarships this year. This would a been a great picture if the sun wasn't in T's face, the light post wasn't behind me and we didn't look so tired.

At the Berkeley Kite Festival this year. OK we need to stop wearing our dark sun glasses. We look like we are standing in a field which we are but there is just so little going for this picture. Really it looks so lonely out there.

We made a marked improvement by not wearing our dark glasses but went for that long arm photography. Our camera has a timer, I think I will pull out my user manual and learn to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment