Sunday, August 29, 2010

Random thoughts

I am sitting with my nursing books all day today. On Thursday I have my first theory test.
These are my random thoughts today...

Pretty sunflower. Summer is almost over. :(

A blooming artichoke. It is time to plant for the winter.

We moved a wood pile a few weeks ago and this long legged black widow was protecting her egg pod.

The red spot on her belly confirmed she was a black widow. Yikes. Thank goodness we always wear our gloves when working in the garden.


This volunteer pumpkin is going to decorate our front steps. When is Halloween? Do I get a day off from school?

Oscar posk in the garden. Looking cute as ever. Can you spot the drool? He melts just standing next to you. Such a love bug.



Are these gooseberries ready? I need to google this. What would I do without Grandma Google.

These are our starts for the fall garden, but they will have to wait until next weekend or at least until after my test.

No comments:

Post a Comment