Sunday, January 23, 2011

365 for January 15-23

As I am anticipating my school load to increase I have been getting some sewing done. This is a quilt I started a month ago thanks to an online tutorial. I am thinking of making 21 of these Dresden circles for a queen size quilt.
01.15

Baking bread for Thomas to enjoy with his morning coffee. I love the no-kneed bread recipe done with sourdough starter.
01.16

Spring in Northern California is notoriously cool and damp in the mornings followed by a spectacular 74 degree day.
The contrast is fantastic.
01.17

We won this Wii at T's company holiday party and it is still in the box. A long time ago someone described outdoor people vs. indoor people. I can confidently say that we are outdoor people so we are thinking about selling the Wii.
01.18

Shiloh Park near Windsor is one of my favorite hikes. I was able catch some me time after school so I went on a hike.
01.19

When I got home from school I found Tuxedo catching some sun
01.20

and Oscar playing with the Japanese Maple in front of our house.
01.20

Oscar on the fence. He was watching us while we were working with the bees.
01.21

There are several b-days in January. Every year we celebrate in some way with the Paine-Amerlan clan. This year we went bowling and then to dinner as a group. It was fun to see the family. Aidan the youngest addition to the family is growing up fast. He is 13 months and full of energy.
01.22

This is the lake just a block away from our house. Many birds hang-out here before taking flight again. Every time we do a creek walk we pass by this lake and every time it looks so different to me.
01.23

No comments:

Post a Comment