Monday, January 31, 2011

365 for January 24-30

Sunday is my day to get ready for the week. I usually cook several meals, on this occasion I baked two loaves of oatmeal cinnamon bread. Most of my baking is done late at night, so when I woke up on Monday I was able to admire my handy work with fresh eyes.
01.24

This cute bench is located along busy 3rd Street behind the downtown library. It is a treasure and a spot open for everyone to enjoy.
01.25

Thomas is working on some sales material for work and asked me if he could take my camera. When I downloaded the pictures on to his memory stick he had taken 150 pictures of this. So I decided to make it the picture of the day.
01.26

When I need to decide which picture to post and I have taken so many good shots, I just cannot. So Here are three pictures for you to enjoy.
Love getting mail, but most of the time I get bills.
01/27

Our Daphne is blooming. The amazing fragrance it emanates is hypnotizing.
01/27

A self portrait of sorts.
01/27

Lunch on Friday was take-out veggie sandwich on light rye, light on the mayo and mustard. Thomas had a turkey sandwich on sliced sourdough with jack cheese. We were celebrating. I survived the first test of the semester. I have a test every other Friday for the next 16 weeks.
01.28

It rained overnight on Friday and part of the day Saturday. After a long day at school on Saturday I walked outside to find puddles everywhere on the parking lot asphalt. Reflections are so magical.
01.29

It is T's birthday today but he had to work. So I spent the day cleaning house, taking Lily to agility, and getting ready for another week of school. Sometimes I wonder if the direction I am going in is the right one, especially when life is crazy busy.
01.30

"I just think that is pretty." Dave Mathews exclaimed on his Radio City Tour CD just as I drove past this tree. I think he is right.
01.30

No comments:

Post a Comment